Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Fall Mug Rug Swap

Recently I participated in the mug rug swap over at Quilting Gallery.

Fall-Inspired Mug Rugs Swap
I had a BLAST getting to know my partner.  We emailed quite frequently and I feel like I made a new quilty friend!  I went simplistic with my designs, because I wanted them to be cute but usable.  I didn't want the design or quilting to make it unbalanced for holding a mug or cup.

For this swap we had to label the mug rugs, I had a difficult time deciding what to do to label them, but eventually figured it out.  PHEW!  We both decided to make one "halloween" themed, and one fall/thanksgiving themed.  I also included, but forgot to picture, some fabric fat quarters, and a boo crew mini charm pack.  I know it will all be put to good use!





Once I get the pictures off my camera of the goodies I received I will post those!  I got an awesome return gift, and am so thankful for my new friend!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read. I love comments. <3