Monday, December 16, 2013

NewFO Challenge 2014

Here is my list of projects NOT started yet, but I have fabric for.


Scrap Vomit (Still need more squares)
living room quilt
Venetian Dream quilt
Asian fabric inspired quilt
Red and Black
Everetts Quilt
Minnesota Wild Quilt
Travel Quilt
Americana Quilt
Orange and Pink Quilt
Dancing Stars

These poor fabrics!!!  Need to love them and cut them up and sew them up and post them for everyone to see :)


Click the picture below to see all the nitty gritty details of the 2014 NewFO Challenge! I will be doing my best to keep up and link up and share my progress!  Now to decide which to start first!!!



Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I'm with Barbara--an ambitious list. Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a long list! I have been far less ambitious LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is some list. I need to take pictures and get my list done too. Since I have 2 Asian quilts on my longer list, one for each of my kiddos, I'm curious as to what you are planning.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read. I love comments. <3